Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow job

Comrades, finally I have regained some sanity in my life. Dumbass and Shithead are miles away and I'm back where I belong in winter. IN THE SNOW. Vancouver winters are a joke. You get soaked to the bone and stink like a dry biped. (Blek!) The field behind our den is a mud bath fit only for swine and fricking snowgeese. Although I must admit, after dinner I do enjoy a snowgoose-shit dessert from time to time. Especially coupled with a Niagara ice wine and some Camembert.

I arrived in Edmonton (which, if you're not from Canada, is a city in the north where bipeds live who are "out of their minds") on Friday after spending four hours incarcerated and ninety minutes in the belly of the tin bird again. Some small piece of crap that passes for a dog yapped the entire way. It was one of those double-breed things. Like a Peekapoop or a Shittypoo. Maybe a Yorkshire-Shit. But at least the alley cat to my left shared his cigar. Best tobaccy I ever tasted. Something called "dognip" he said. Then again, that cat was whacked.







So the bird set down and we were all taken to a holding cell of some kind. Then some ignorant bipeds loaded my crate into the back of the Alex car.  She left the airport and pulled over on the side of the road and let me out. It was bloody cold. But at least it was REAL WINTER. Below is some footage of my dignified exploration of said snow.....what?....yes, dignified is what I said! It's.....scientific observation.....for dogs....