Saturday, April 30, 2011

Top 10 reasons a birdfeeder is a stupid idea

10. The feeder is filled with edible seeds and I am not allowed to jump on it and eat them.
9.   When the birds come to get the seeds, I am not allowed to eat them.
8.    When the cat lays in the grass intently staring at the birds I am not allowed to eat him.
7.   When squirrels come to freak out the cat I am not allowed to eat them.
6.   When rats come to pick up the seeds off the ground at night I am not allowed to eat them.
5.   When giant eagles come to pick up the rats I'm not even allowed out to try to eat them.

4.  When small schoolchildren come to see the birds I am not allowed to eat them.
3. When paramedics come to treat the schoolchildren for panic attacks I am not allowed to eat them.
2.  When the paramedics "call for backup" and the police come I am not allowed to eat them.
1.  When the animal control officer comes to impose a fine on the ignorant bipeds I am not allow.....wait.....apparently I AM allowed to eat him. Yessssss!


~ 11489