Saturday, October 23, 2010

The cone of shame

Shoutin' out to my buddies from the movie Up for that awesome name for it.

So first of all, I just wanna say to my good friend and trusted daily den-mate and companion, Guinness, aka Dumbass:


Hahahahahahahha! Ahahaha! Ah-hahaha Ah-hahaha Ah-hoo A-hee A-hoo-hee. Okay, okay. I'm alright. It's just - aaaaaa......hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaa!!! hahahahahahhahahaa! OMD you look so ridiculous! Hahahahahahha....Dog, my sides hurt....Owwww my stomach muscles!.....

Oh my frickin' dog that is just so pfffft...moo-ahahahahahahhahahha! ..... *snort*...I'm trying to update my blog here and I just keep ROFL. Literally rolling on the floor...on my back....with my..... hahahahahahahhaaa....legs....in the....hahahahahahahahhahaha....air. They're pedaling now! My legs are pedaling like I'm a frickin' biped! Do they make pedal machines for quads? A quadracyle? What would that look like? ......not as funny as this:
Hahahahahahahhahaa Oh geez I'm completely losin' it! Every time I get up off the floor and look over I see you in that ridiculous co-ho-ho-ho-hone of sh-sh-sh-sh-aaaamehahahaha! Ahahahahaha! I think I've laughed my ass off. Let's see. I can't find my ass! Round and round I go in circles looking for my ass. I do believe I've laughed it right off! Lassie-Mary-and-Joseph-and-Rin-Tin-Tin my ass is gone. Hahahahahahah! Oooohoohooohoohoo! I'm dizzy as hell now. I'll just fall over on my side then and try to rest here.

Nope I can still see youhahahahahahaha! Oh Dumbass you are absolutely hystericalhahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahhahaa! Forget it! Forget it! I can't possibly blog like this...*waves paw in the air* ... Teeheehee. Teeheehee. Teeheeheeheeheehee wahahahaHA!

A-hahahahahahahahaha! Oh I'm cryin'! I'm cryin' like a puppy. Tears runnin' down my nose now. Maybe I'll lick 'em off my paws. Hey Dumbass check it out! I'm lickin' my paws! Hahahahahahahaha! Har har har har har! *cough* *cough* *cough*haahahahahaha *cough* *cough* *cough*....ugh....I may puke now... heeheehee....haha...hahahathat'sfunnytoo.....hahahahahaha......

Notice to all of Mikey's blog readers:
Unfortunately MikeyTheBrat is indisposed and not able to update his blog this week. If he's not still laughing by next weekend, check back for an update.
~10555